Sunday, October 29, 2006

This is one for the technical

I have been trying for an hour to make this my profile photograph. in attempting to do so i have learned how to upload photographs, URLs, edit HTML mode and that i should copy the second of the two links,the one that starts ith img.Ive done this about 20 times and it keeps telling me there are illegal characters in my URL! I hate doing what a machine tells me and its driving me nuts that i am doing exactly what it tells me to do and then it wont keep its side of the bargain. The OVMS suggests that my personification of the computer may be one of the reasons that I get so frustrated by it. If the OVMS wants to have any ironed shirts for work this week he'd better stop being so pompous! Aaargh its just sent me another message....
Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home