Friday, October 27, 2006

Well, here goes. I've already got frustrated because I accidentally clicked too soon and have missed setting a nice background for my blog and can't work out how to do it now. Its probably not even called a background or a template,aaaaargh. I dont really understand what "help"is telling me about getting a photo from my phone to this blog so the world will have to wait for a photo of my lovely dog Lucy. I'm definately not posting one of me. Our lecturer David Muir commented that there weren't enough photos of dogs on the internet so that is something I can do something about.
There is something about this blogging though. I'm sitting here in the cold while the Boy Wonder and The Only Visible Means Of Support play Lego and watch Naked Gun 2 and A Half in front of a roaring fire. Its Friday night it's about nine o'clock and I haven't even opened a bottle of wine yet. Will Blogging lead to me having even less of a life? It could be the whole SIMS disaster all over again. The Only Visible Means Of Support is getting restless, he has come through and is luring me from the computer with chocolate. A dipped Flake.....

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

As for choosing between chocolate or blogging, that's easy. If someone came now and offered me chocolate, I wouldn't even finish this answ

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home